Saturday, July 2, 2011

Whoa doggy

Wow! It has certainly been a long time since I have blogged, I guess I had higher hopes for my blogging potential. A lot has unquestionably changed since my last post. Not only did I start AND finish my Master's program, but I was lucky enough to get a job (yep you heard right, in this economy...)! I work for the Community Colleges of Spokane in Head Start. I am lucky enough to work with beautiful families and wonderful children.

Matt and I have finally moved in together, and it has almost been 2 years of us living together--which has been an adjustment to all of us. We have had a lot of fun! We will see what the next couple of years look like.

Adaira will be entering the 5th grade in September-which shocks me every time I think about it! I remember when she just in kindergarten. They say time flies when you are having fun, but I also think time begins to fly just a little faster when you have children. Adaira is almost as tall as I am now and will probably surpass me in the next year or two! She is only 1 shoe size smaller than I-which means she has started wearing my shoes. I put some boundaries around that, but share pretty well. She has begun asking me if she can wear my clothes and so far I tell her "not yet" but I am sure I will begin to give into her requests every once in a while!

Brynn is my big 3rd grader this year. Scary... Before I know it, she will be in the 5th grade and requesting to wear my clothes... Brynn is still give off the illusion of being fairy-like, but boy has she gotten really tall!! It will not be long before she is as tall as I am. She swears she will always be my baby and will live down the road from me when she grows up, we'll see about that!

Last but not least is Matt. He will be going into his 3rd year of school this September, and then will start Gonzaga in Spetember 2012. He is really liking school, but is also excited for the adventure that will begin for him when he is done with school. He still works for the same company, and has started yet a new job title in the company-he is a salesman this year. He has some good days and some bad days.

I will try to be better at blogging, but will make no promises... Stay tuned!

No comments: